Tech City UK and Innogy Innovation Hub Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the market research survey prize draw. The promoters are Tech City (UK) Ltd (company no. 08843778) whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
2. The prize draw is open to GB, residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoters, their affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this prize draw.
3. To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the market research survey and provide their contact details.
4. The prizes are £500 or £250. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. Entry to the prize draw opens on 30 January 2017 and the closing date for entry will be 12 February 2017. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoters' control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoters.
8. The promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
10. Winners will be chosen in a random draw using a verifiable random computerised system by Vivi Ltd on behalf of Tech City (UK) Ltd on 14 February 2017.
11. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoters reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. For full names and counties of the winners, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ.
13. The promoters and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. The promoters' decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entrants to the prize draw are providing their personal data and information to Tech City (UK) Ltd, and Vivi Ltd and not to any other party. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and solely for the purposes of administering this prize draw.
17. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.